Base Management Fee1
Qouted Managed Fund
Net Asset Value as at COT
17 Jun 21.
Indicative Net Asset Value (iNAV)
The Fund aims to provide Unitholders with income and capital returns from investing in a diverse portfolio of listed equity assets. The Investment Manager believes that the low interest rate environment combined with the increasing growth of passive investing is creating a once-in-a-generation cycle in true active value investing.
The Fund is positioned to capitalise on the lack of truly active, aligned and independent equity investing within Australia and New Zealand.
• Proven, experienced management team with an average of more than 20 years’ experience in deriving value from mispriced or undervalued assets;
• Where appropriate the manager will actively engage with the investments of the fund, seeking to improve long term value of the investments.
• Aligned fee structure with no base Management Fee charged by the Investment Manager.
• Exposure to growing businesses through a pool of listed equity assets;
• Ability to access the fund at NTA, and redeem or purchase units on market at any time via Chi-X
1) Refer to TAVF Product Disclosure Statement for further details
Please complete your details below: